Monday, December 27, 2010

First Monday after Christmas

Christmas was on a Saturday this year.  Don and I just returned from a short surprise trip to California. We surprised Bekka at her Messiah concert at the Oakland temple. Mimi was in on the surprise. We had a great time visiting with Bekka's family, Kevin, Walker, Garrett and Owen and Mimi and Adam and the girls, Lucy and Mango.
We came home to Utah to have Christmas with John.  We had a wonderful Christmas together. We took our time opening presents and eating our traditional breakfast of waffles and strawberries, whipped cream and ice cream!



Today is Monday, the first shopping day after Christmas.  I have one more week off to do as I please, which is WONDERFUL!  I chose to go shopping today. I took a pair of Don's pants back to Kohls to exchange for a size larger. Don is dismayed about his waist being larger, but we decided it would be better to have a pair of pants that fits than a pair of pants sitting in the closet waiting for Don to lose that extra inch.  I also went to Burlington coat factory, one of my favorite places to shop and bought some tops with my Christmas money Don gave me in the form of a gift card....LOVE GIFT CARDS! Notice, I said I bought "tops", I'm also dismayed about gaining a few pounds over Christmas.  Don and I plan to lose those extra pounds.....starting next week!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog mom! Glad to see you made one! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete