Sunday, January 2, 2011

The First Sunday of the Year

Today we started at the latest hour for church; the 1-4 session.  Neither Don or I like that time slot because it takes away from our nap time.  This year we study the New Testament so I plan to read it completly this year.  The RS. lesson was particularly good today, about gratitude.  We are challenged to write something each day in a gratitude calendar they gave us. It is a nice idea. I have already started it and plan to continue. It is a great help because it helps me go over what I am thankful for instead of dwelling on what I'm lacking.
As I write tonight, I'm already feeling blue about going back to work tomorrow.  I know as soon as I get to work, I will be happy because I love seeing my students again.
Tomorrow we need to take Nick back to the vet because he still has blood in his urine.  I hope he is okay, maybe just needs a different medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment